BK Connected Solutions has trained technicians with experience in design and layout of commercial and industrial fire systems.
We are trained in various control panels including Honeywell’s Silent Knight and Fire-Lite panels as well as Potter Fire Alarm Systems. Systems can be designed as conventional or addressable. Addressable systems will tell you exactly which device was triggered, whereas the conventional panel will only tell you if a pull station was pulled or a smoke or heat detector was tripped. For example, an addressable panel will tell you that the pull station in the main entry was activated or the south wing smoke detector was triggered, helping to isolate the probable location of the fire. It will also detect trouble with the system in the same manner.
We provide annual NFPA inspections and monitoring for fire alarm systems. We can also install GSM and IP communicators for them eliminating the need for a standard telephone line.
We have been in this industry for over 30 years and have the experience to do the work correctly and at a reasonable cost. Call us today at (540) 662-0084 for a no-obligation assessment of your needs.
Some of our commercial Fire Alarm customers include:
- The George Washington Hotel
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Country Inns and Suites of Winchester
- Fairfield Inn & Suites of Strasburg
- Courtyard Marriott of Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Warrenton
- Many warehouse, manufacturing facilities and apartment buildings throughout the tri-state area